Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I'm new to blogspot.com n willing to learn more!

The story begin... :

One day, my sister text me, asking me to create a blog for her and I wondered why, and what for? I just create for her, without knowing anything about blogging.


Few months later, my friend text me, and asked "Dik bc blog?" (Do u hv any blog?) I replied "Ndai. Ndai masa ku ka ngaga blog" (I don't hv any time to create a blog, precisely to do blogging).


I wondered why everyone so obsess with blogging, and now I wanna try it
MYSELF! I don't have much free time, but I'm sure to spend some quality time with blogging. Quite difficult to start as I'm not really interested in designing the blog whatsoever~


So, those who are expert in blogging, do give me some opinions and interesting ideas as I'm not familiar with blogging.

:-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Wordpress Theme by wpthemescreator .